- Line Keys – 2 Lines
- Speaker Phone – Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Ethernet Connectivity – 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a colocated PC.
- Display Type – 5-inch (12.5 cm) graphical TFT color display, 16-bit color depth, 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution, with backlight.
- Headset Support – Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- Compatible Platforms – Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with Cisco call control
- Power – Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 3). 48VDC is required; it can be supplied locally at the desktop using an optional AC-to-DC power supply (part number CP-PWR-CUBE-3=) or power injector (CP-PWR-INJ=).
- Does not include power supply (PoE).
TALK PLANS OPTIONS:
|SunTalk Usa||SunTalk Biz||SunTalk Biz Pro|
|Unlimited Calling to USA||Unlimited calling USA||Unlimited calling USA|
|Voicemail to Email||Voicemail||Unlimited calling Canada|
|Call Forwarding||Call Forward||Voicemail|
|Call Blocking||Call Blocking||Call Forward|
|Call Waiting||Call Waiting||Call Blocking|
|Call Return||Call Park||Call Waiting|
|E911||Ring Group||Call Park|
|Conference Room||Ring Group|